- The Orb Bowl & Cup Set is a must for your little Bu’s mealtime! The Orb Bowl is perfect for your little Bu to start using as part of their weaning journey (recommended from 6 months+, for more information on whether your baby is ready to start weaning please refer to the NHS website). The curved design allows for your child to have more control when picking up food as well as keeping the food in the bowl. All our bowls have a strong suction base (not compatible with wooden OR grained surfaces) which helps to reduce the risk of bowls and food, finding their own ORBit. All our bowls come with a beautifully designed silicone spoon which is perfect for little hands to hold and control. But let’s face it, feeding your little Bu’s solids is a messy game. Whether its baby led or puree fed it’s not all going to go in where it’s supposed to, but no longer do you have to suffer from soggy cotton bibs or mushy drenched tops and pants! These silicone bibs catch all (maybe most) of the mishaps. These cleverly designed bibs have a beautiful scoop that guards your little Bu’s clothes. These sets are stylish and available in a variety of colours! These incredibly soft and light bibs can also be rolled up and popped into your baby bag for those times you eat out! They have an adjustable neck size so it grows with your little one. Our mini little silicone cups are perfect for miniature hands! The lid and reusable straw make it easy for your little Bu to handle their drink themselves! You can also pop off the lid and fill it with yogurts or thick smoothies!
- This set includes the infamous Scoop Bib, the sleekly designed Orb Bowl, and matching spoon and not forgetting the super versatile cup and straw!
- Our silicone products can be thrown around and dropped off the highest high chair and won’t break!
- All our bowls are Freezer, microwave & dishwasher (top rack) safe.
- Made from 100% non-toxic, food grade silicone which is completely BPA, phthalate, and lead free and is also hypoallergenic.
Use & Care:
- Remember to clean the surface area before placing the bowl down, it is best to use areas free from scratches, dents or any inconsistencies that may affect the bowls suction. Apply the bowl to the surface and press down firmly in the centre. To remove bowl lift from the tab. To clean the bowl, bib and cup simply wash with warm soapy water and let air dry or throw in the dishwasher (top rack) and grab a cuppa. As the spoon may have a wooden handle we recommend cleaning the silicone end with warm soapy water and simply wiping down the handle and allowing to air dry, avoid completely submerging the wood into water. You may also use a small amount of coconut oil to the wooden handle regularly to help protect the wood.
- Bib – 30cm x 22cm, Neck – 31 – 37cm
- Bowl – 8.5cm x 12cm
- Spoon – 14cm x 3.5cm
- Cup – 9cm x 6cm, Straw – 12cm